Demand Planner – Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. Manage the demand planning process cycle with concerned parties to develop the sales forecasts, conduct historical sales analysis, and maintain regular reporting of demand management KPIs.
Department: Supply Chain
Job Location: Head Office (Khobar, Eastern Province, KSA)
Reports to: Supply Chain Director
Demand Planner – Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Manage the demand planning process cycle with concerned parties to develop the sales forecasts, conduct historical sales analysis, and maintain regular reporting of demand management KPIs.
Demand Planner. Job Duties:
- Work on data collection of all demand inputs from sales teams to ensure all inputs necessary to complete the sales forecasts are available.
- Act as a single point of contact in receiving inquiries about demand management and sales performance analysis.
- Prepare 24 months rolling demand forecast (operational forecast) by working with concerned external/internal parties in line with the Lubricant Business Management (LBM) process framework.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Track Demand Management KPIs and ensure periodical reporting and action plans set to bridge any gaps.
- Prepare required data, reports, and analysis for the periodical demand control meetings to address risk and capitalize on the opportunities to serve the demand.
- Suggest and implement supply chain continuous improvement ideas as business requires.
- Participate in the review and assessment of existing supply chain processes and implementation of resulted loss elimination projects.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, health, and environmental management policies, procedures.
Demand Planner. Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent is required.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the Supply Chain with at least 2 years of experience as a demand planner.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Effective communicator who is experienced in contact with internal and external parties.
- Previous Consumer Goods/FMCG industry experience is highly preferred.
- Previous Lubricants industry experience is preferred.
- Very good English both spoken and written.
Demand Planner. We Are Offering:
- Attractive salary package/benefits (based on experience).
- Yearly bonus based on organization and employee performances.
- Medical insurance for employee and family.
- Annual paid vacations.
- Recognition programs.
- Career development and training plans.
N.B: Priority for Saudi candidates.
- Consumer Goods
- Oil & Energy
- Supply Chain
To apply for this job please visit smardart.com.