DevOps Engineer- Retail Tech – € 100,000. The firm provide a comprehensive set of solutions to customers globally – utilizing their innovative API based infrastructure.
A well-known retail tech company are expanding their DevOps team with a new hire for a DevOps Engineer to help ensuring the availability and performance of our production systems using a range of tools and monitoring systems.
The firm provide a comprehensive set of solutions to customers globally – utilizing their innovative API based infrastructure.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities;
- Help to develop and maintain their production systems.
- Maintain the availability and security of applications.
- Take ownership of the cloud networks.
- Contribute to the architecture and technical decisions.
DevOps Engineer Requirements;
- Microservices architecture or distributed systems
- Linux, Monitoring, Logging, and relational DB technologies
- Creating CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of either Ruby or Python
- Experience with Automation/Configuration Management tools such as Ansible
- Have an interest in the payments, financial services, technology or FX industry
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Strong compensation package, including a bonus and flexible working options available.
If you are a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about technology and enjoys working in a collaborative agile environment, please do not hesitate to apply!
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
- Agile Environment
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Docker Products
- Test Automation
- Software Development
- Microsoft Azure
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.