Devops Senior Engineer. Remote Job. ₹500k – 1000k. About this job
Devops Senior Engineer. Remote Job.. Job description
Role Designation: DevOps Engineer (Band B2 and B3)
Technical & Professional requirements:
* Overall 4-8 Years with Minimum 2 years of DevOps experience working with CI/CD tools for end-to-end automation for all build and deployments.
* Hands-on exp in developing and setting up the deployment pipeline for the following technology stack: Java, .Net , Angular , Python, Mainframe , Big data.
* Experience in working, configuring, installing and managing CI/CD tools.
- Experience in writing shell scripts (Bash), Python and PowerShell for setting up baselines, branching, merging, and automation processes across the environments.
- Preferably programming experience in Groovy or Python or Java.
Join Jobzey for more job opportunities.
Devops Senior Engineer. Remote Job.. Responsibilities:
- Actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation, design and deployment.
- Contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives.
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- Create support materials and documentation as required.
Minimum Skills– Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven, Grafana, Prometheus, Nexus, Git, ELK
Preferable Cloud experience on AWS, PCF or Azure
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high salaries around the world
check it out on our website Jobzey.com
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.