Digital Marketing Manager – Washington, USA. Consistent with the mission, vision and values of National League of Cities, manage the development of digital marketing strategies and campaigns to expand NLC outreach, grow our membership, and drive organization revenue.
Salary Range: $73,473.00 – $84,601.00 /year
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing, Advertising
Digital Marketing Manager. Qualifications:
Apply for: WordPress Developer – #1 Best REMOTE Job
- Digital Marketing ManagementCollaborate with the Digital Engagement Director and Program leadership to set overall digital marketing strategy. Plan, organize, and launch targeted campaigns to increase NLC awareness, outreach, and member engagement.
- Oversee campaigns from creation, through optimization and to completion with DEMC team members and vendors to fulfill campaign requirements. Manage campaign schedules, budgets, and vendors. Collaborate with internal creative and design resources to produce campaign assets.
- Manage the implementation of digital marketing campaigns that build the NLC brand and generate revenue through digital platforms. Develop near and long-term strategies, roadmaps, and tactics that increase revenue, site traffic, conversion and margins.
- Prioritize efforts, set campaign goals, develop project plans, and allocate resources and team members accordingly. Coordinate digital marketing efforts for program events, meetings, and initiatives in conjunction with program staff and other departments.
- Manage day-to-day advertising activities across multiple search engines and social properties (Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) including campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization.
- Take all steps to maximize the reach and benefits from ongoing campaigns. Monitor and evaluate the performance of ongoing campaigns against stated goals and objectives. Promptly initiate tweaks and changes to programs as needed.
- Create end-of-month performance reports on campaign objectives and results.
Apply for: Social Media Manager -Toronto, Canada
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Digital Marketing Manager.
Email Marketing Management
- Manage email newsletters and marketing campaigns including production or review, segmentation, list maintenance, send, analysis and optimization. Ensure adherence to best practices and data privacy laws.
- Manage marketing automation programs, including the design, build, execution, and optimization of customer and prospect campaigns. Successfully design, deploy, maintain and optimize lead generation, demand generation and customer nurture programs using marketing automation software.
- Work hand-in-hand with DEMC & programmatic teams elevate email program sophistication, recommending program enhancements and testing novel solutions to organization objectives via email
- Provide robust monthly reporting on email performance, list growth, with analysis and recommendations for performance improvements
Digital Marketing Manager.
Analysis and Improvement
- Create and measure relevant KPIs and ROIs for digital marketing programs. Actively share data and results with stakeholders. Identify trends and patterns that can be used to enhance the success of current and future campaigns.
- Measure and track the overall progress of digital marketing efforts. Provide program analysis, user feedback, and other meaningful data to guide the development of sound plans.
- Conduct market research to identify challenges and opportunities for growth. Stay current with new advances in digital marketing and related fields. Continually find and implement new ways to achieve better results.
- Proactively seek, identify, and evaluate innovative opportunities to enhance digital marketing programs. Use data-driven research to enhance current marketing strategies, tactics, tests, and recommendations.
- Review and analyze feedback received through website, social media, and other avenues and keep current with emerging digital technologies. Use feedback and enhancements to improve digital marketing programs.
Perform other duties and complete special projects as assigned.
Join Jobzey.com for more job opportunities.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of applicable work experience
- Digital brand management experience
- Experience using and managing an email marketing automation platform
- Experience developing and optimizing the delivery of digital advertising
- Prior supervisor experience managing a team of marketing professionals preferred
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Public Policy
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Marketing & Advertising
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.