Digital Strategist Jobs & Webmaster – Remote – Chicago, United States . The HistoryMakers, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit African American video oral history archive, seeks to hire a full time Digital Strategist & Webmaster that is skilled and results driven and can work as a one person team.
The Digital Strategist will be tasked with building a community of users by analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on current and planned strategies, user outreach on the web and on social media, leading effective digital marketing strategies, ensuring the projects are executed on time and within budget and serving as an effective project manager.
Digital Strategist Jobs & Webmaster – Remote – Chicago, United States
Ideal candidates for this position should be web and multimedia savvy as well as innovative.
He/she should also have strength and knowledge of the various digital touch points and be able to steer our organization’s digital narrative and drive highly effective digital campaigns.
Digital Strategist Jobs Responsibilities
· Serve as a strong project manager with internal and external team members and ensure that projects are well documented and delivered within budget and on time;
· Develop a social media and user engagement plan based on user audit;
· Optimize SEO and research/engage digital tools and interactive trends;
· Drive value for the organization and increase membership numbers and engagement;
· Map out the optimization of digital assets.
Digital Strategist Jobs Requirements
· Degree in African American Studies, History, Communications and/or Marketing;
· Prior experience managing a Drupal or other CMS website;
· Knowledge of photoshop, Microsoft word and excel must and creative design skills a plus;
· Detail-oriented, strong proofreading skills and ability to proofread a must;
· Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills;
· Thorough understanding of digital touch points;
· Deadline driven;
· Understanding of web analytics and broad knowledge of best digital practices
Digital Strategist Jobs. Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. The HistoryMakers also offers a competitive benefits package that includes 403(b), PTO, health, vision and dental insurance, tuition reimbursement and school loan repayment assistance.
The HistoryMakers, the nation’s largest African American video oral history archive(www.thehistorymakers.org), is a one-of-a-kind collection, housed permanently at the Library of Congress. Its website (www.thehistorymakers.org), accessed by millions worldwide, is sited in Wikipedia and used as a “go to” reference tool.
Its digital archive(https://da.thehistorymakers.org user name: firstname.lastname@example.org; password: THMDemo) has been licensed by colleges, universities, K-12 schools and public libraries for use by faculty, students and patrons and is growing in popularity in the wake of COVID19 and the focus on online learning.
Within the next few years, The HistoryMakers will become the digital repository for the Black experience: providing much needed content, role models, success pathways and frameworks for a 21st century citizenry that has become increasingly less tolerant, divisive and economically and educationally disparate.
Digital Strategist Jobs. Seniority Level
- Non-profit Organization Management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.