Director, Human Resources (People Operations) – United Kingdom (EMEA/Western Europe). Join our People Ops team and shape the culture of our company.
GoDaddy powers the world’s largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com .
We’ve adapted our hiring process in response to COVID-19. To learn more about what GoDaddy is doing differently click here .
Lead a cross-functional team of HR professionals in defined region to ensure end-to-end HR processes and considerations are managed, either directly or through internal partnerships.
Director, Human Resources (People Operations) – United Kingdom (EMEA/Western Europe)
Join our People Ops team and shape the culture of our company. We are gritty, passionate, hardworking, collaborative and incredibly fun. We believe in Go-Getters, inclusion and innovation, a growth mindset, and an environment that feels more like a family than a job.
You will feel the impact of your work here, be it through close partnerships with leaders and employees, leading change initiatives across company-wide stakeholders, or by running an experiment to block bias.
You’ll focus on organizational design and effectiveness, aligning with leaders to develop people strategies in support of our business, fostering diversity and inclusion, careers, retention, recognition, performance management, and helping our teams to share best practices. This role requires equal parts critical thinking and practical application with teams at all levels.
Director, Human Resources – London, GB. Key Responsibilities
- Lead a cross-functional team of HR professionals in defined region to ensure end-to-end HR processes and considerations are managed, either directly or through internal partnerships
- Partner with global counterparts and bring cohesion to a global HR operating model
- Through internal partnerships (ex. Legal, Compliance, HR Operations, Recruiting, etc.) manage local employment and compliance considerations
- Champion GoDaddy’s culture and values as a leader in the greater London area
- Act as a trusted and empathetic adviser to coach our leaders and our people to be effective and to grow
- Lead initiatives using project planning skills to land changes and improve our company
- Influence through strong relationships, expertise and data
- Partner with the team to hire and retain a more diverse workforce
- Learn and understand roles and career paths in the organization and act as an advocate to help employees develop
- Thrive in a fast paced environment open to experimentation and continuous improvement
- Comfortably shift gears from deeply complex strategy discussions to rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- Leverage strong problem-solving skills to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Be willing to take risks and bring creative solutions to the table
Director, Human Resources – London, GB. Requirements
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least eight years of HR or relevant Human Resource experiences, with understanding of multi-functional HR areas (i.e. Employee Relations, HR Operations, HRIS, Policy, Local Employment Regulations)Demonstrated examples of exhibiting leadership and influence with peers and clients.
- Broad knowledge and experience in human resource management.
- The ability to remain engaged in unstructured, ambiguous situations
- The ability to sustain a full and varied workload
Director, Human Resources – London, GB. Preferred –
- MA/MSc/MBA degree.
- Regional and multi-country experience highly preferred
- Proven track record of influencing and coaching executives to organize strategically to scale and flex with business needs
- Ability to relate to influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization
- Experience working with innovative, fast-paced engineering teams
- Strong project/program management and implementation skills
- The ability to drive HR strategies with a foundation of HR business metrics to increase organizational profitability and effectively align the workforce.
- Great communication skills; understands how to communicate large complex change across distributed locations using written, verbal and listening skills.
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Human Resources
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.