Electrical Maintenance Engineer Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates . Job Duties and Tasks
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance and repair to ensure that equipment is installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Perform personnel functions, such as supervision of production workers, technicians, technologists and other engineers and design evaluation programs.
- Making decisions and solving problems – Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers or Subordinates – Providing information to supervisors, co-workers and subordinates by telephone, in written form, email or in person.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Act as the Contractor’s representative on site.
- Manage the Contractor’s personnel.
- Organize and allocate work and work teams.
- Organize and maintain a buffer stock of spares in the Contractor’s/Client’s Warehouse.
- Maintain Contractor supplied consumables, tools and equipment.
- Advise Client on optimization of spare parts stocks.
- Responsible for preventive and corrective maintenance and for running Electro-Mechanical equipment (Fire Fighting & Fire Alarms, Pumps, Boilers, etc.) at its best performance.
- Ensure and verify the proper execution of work.
- Plan and Design with the Client representative addition to and modification of equipment.
- Request vendors assistance (If required)
- Devise and revise maintenance schedules.
- Maintain complaint log.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer. Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineer in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 8 years (GCC Experience minimum of 3 Years) in a similar field.
- Holding of responsible maintenance position for 3 Years.
- Very good theoretical knowledge and practical experience in design, installation and maintenance of Electrical Equipment and Systems.
- Knowledge of English and Arabic (preferred).
- Preferably holding a valid UAE driving license.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer. Seniority Level
- Facilities Services
To apply for this job please visit jobzey.com.