Energy Assessment Associate – Milán, Italia. Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for an Energy Assessment Associate to join a global leader in the Renewable Energy industry.
Energy Assessment Associate – Milán, Italia
The job is based in Milan.
- Perform renewable energy assessment analyses, including plant monitoring, production analysis and loss detection
- Analyse the fleet performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques for optimizing/maximizing the energy production
- Identify and develop programs to optimize data management and layout designs
- Site visits to the plant and participate in the implementation of met/weather campaigns
- Ensure the compliance of the environmental responsibility and quality standards
- Degree in Engineering or similar
- Experience in energy assessment for renewable plants, preferably wind or solar
- Fluency in English and Italian, Spanish would be a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.