English Language Teacher – Toronto, Canada. Our teachers will be teaching young Chineses students (Kindergarten -G8) via online platforms. Course design, course materials, and platform training are provided. Course materials on based on the Ontario SK-G8 English Curriculum.
Our teachers will be teaching young Chineses students (Kindergarten -G8) via online platforms. Course design, course materials, and platform training are provided. Course materials on based on the Ontario SK-G8 English Curriculum.
Class design: 1 to 1 or 1 to 2 personalized class, with fixed students per term. 25 mins class per session, 2 session each time for one student. Teachers can take flexible hours per week. Each teacher can take multiple classes. Ideally teachers can take 10 hour to 30 hour class per week.
English Language Teacher – Toronto, Canada
- Study the given learning materials thoroughly; maintain a higher standard in the classroom interaction and student’s performance improvement
- Follow the lesson pacing guide, but also maintain the flexibility for the students of different needs
- Guide the students to practice English vocabulary, phrases and dialogues; correct students English pronunciation and improving fluency
- Assess students’ classwork and assignments; spend a reasonable amount of time in providing feedback to students’ homework
- Create an engaging and fun class atmosphere
- Outgoing, enthusiastic individuals, excellence in interactive teaching with a group of young students
- Be able to prepare for lessons and present the materials in a fun and interactive fashion.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in education or related fields
- Ontario Certified Teacher (OCT) is a plus
- TESOL, ESL, Registered Early Childhood Educator is a plus
- At least 1-year English teaching/tutoring/training experience
- A computer or laptop with a strong internet connection, a webcam, and a proper over-ear headset with microphone
- At least 5-hours of work required per week
English Language Teacher. Benefits:
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Education Management
English Language Teacher – Toronto, Canada.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.