English Second Language Teacher – Remote – China. Atlas Teachers is working with one of the largest private international school systems in China.
English Teacher – Graduate
Atlas Teachers is working with one of the largest private international school systems in China. Our partner operates 100 K-12 schools with over 41,000 students as of 2020. It is a listed company (HKG) which continues to expand globally with campuses in Canada, Australia and Malaysia.
English Second Language Teacher – Remote – China
- Graduate English teacher (no teacing experiance nessaccery)
English Second Language Teacher. Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in an English-speaking country;
- Holds a recognized 120-hour TEFL/TESOL certificate, CELTA, DipTESOL, or degree in education
English Second Language Teacher. Benefits Package
- Free on-campus housing with 3,000 RMB settlement allowance;
- 21,600-30,000 USD per year salary based upon verified teaching experience
- Yearly completion bonus 2,500 RMB–learn more;
- Family Health Insurance
- Monday-Friday – 25 blocks per week;
- Annual return flights 100 USD baggage credit;
- Reimbursement of document authentication and visa application costs;
- Subsidised fees for dependents attending a Maple Leaf International School;
- Opportunities to transfer to academic roles for teachers who qualify
Please email a copy of your CV and a 15 second video introducing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
English Second Language Teacher. Seniority Level
- Education Management
- Higher Education
- Primary/Secondary Education
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.