Enterprise Account Manager. Applicants to this role must have work authorization in Australia. This role is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in software sales and strategic account management at an enterprise B2B software company.
Enterprise Account Manager.Preferred Qualifications
- 10 years of experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software with a demonstrated track record in exceeding goals.
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Deep understanding of a specific industry.
- Demonstrated success with large, complex commercial and legal negotiations working with procurement, legal, and business teams.
- Track record in working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects, including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Enterprise Account Manager. About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will act as a business partner to assigned accounts to understand the unique company challenges and goals. You will advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you will help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
Enterprise Account Manager. Responsibilities
- Build and deepen executive relationships with enterprise customers to help us grow into new organizations. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage entire cycles, presenting to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities; work collaboratively with Customer Engineers and Google Partners. Optimize business results in territory and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans and business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the business cycle.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form .
- Information Services
- Business Development
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.