ESH Engineer – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. A Project HSE Engineer is responsible to ensures that workers are following established policies and safety regulations.
A Project HSE Engineer is responsible to ensures that workers are following established policies and safety regulations. He must be able to develop, implement, and enforce policies that reduce the risk of accidents.
He is in charge of inspecting site conditions to determine if hazards are present and to establish procedures and policies to overcome those hazardous situations. He mus be able to conduct a regular training programs , create the accident investigation report and maintain all HSE records.
ESH Engineer – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
– Monitor and implement the HSE local laws (OSHAD) , Company policies and as well as any additional regulations defined by customer.
– carry out safety induction training to all staff joining the site, subcontractors and visitors on site visit.
-Develope and implement the HSE plan which would be acceptable by client.
– Conducts the regular inspections to the site and create inspection reports.
– Esclate immidiately to the project management if any critical conditions found on site.
– Assess the risks related to activities (Lifting , Work at height , confined spaces, hot work , work with electricity and work with hazardous chemicals).
– Participate with site engineer on preparing risk assessment and communication of same to foremen/work force
– Prepare site specific safety plan for the project and submit for ehs manager’s approval for futher submission for client’s approval
– Carry out inspection on validity of third party certificate as per legal requirement for plants/mechineries/equipment/lifting equipment /lifting accessories and operatives
– Carryout environmental monitoring. Implement proactive measures to protect nature and report any spills and contamination
– ESH Engineer . Create the weekly and monthly HSE statistics reports to share with management and client.
– Investigate the root causes of accidents/incidents and immediately report to management.
– Manage and implement the HSE reward and penalty system to promote the HSE culture on site.
– Present the information, suggestions, and observations with project leadership to create consistency in safety standards throughout the project.
– ESH Engineer . Lead the regular HSE meetings with all project stakeholders.
– Assist in evaluation , auditing and selection of subcontractors on the basis of their HSE performance.
– Must be a team player, able to work with project team with heavy work load.
ESH Engineer. Seniority Level
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.