Executive Administration Affairs – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The Executive Administration Affairs manages and executes administration affairs related activities, serves as a principal point of contact.
The Executive Administration Affairs manages and executes administration affairs related activities, serves as a principal point of contact.
Ensures that relevant policies, processes, systems etc. are being followed and adhered to. This role also assists with planning, organizing and facilitating all protocol related activities involving VIP guests.
The incumbent is responsible for the coordination and compilation of presentations, agendas and materials as well as providing sensitive administrative, statistical and support to the line manager, which shall be performed with minimal supervision.
Executive Administration Affairs – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Directs the administrative, analytical and managerial support related to integration and implementation of new projects, services, policies and procedures.
· Executive Administration Affairs . Oversees and directs the day-to-day activities of the hiring manager, including adjusting procedures and systems to ensure productive and efficient operations and managing administrative support staff across the Function as needed.
· Advises Executive Leadership regarding various processes including integration activities, human resources, space and support service requirements to achieve specified goals and objectives.
· Executive Administration Affairs . Researches, performs analysis, compiles data and advises Executive Leadership relative to long-range planning strategies, financial forecasting, non-physician personnel management, patient relations, space and equipment, marketing strategies and external relations.
· Maintains an effective organizational structure and ensures proper staffing with skilled and trained personnel.
· Monitors processes and recommends and implements improvements to ensure maximum service.
· Directs the annual budget process and participates in planning strategies related to revenue forecasting, human resource needs, facilities, services and market positions.
· Executive Administration Affairs .Provides assistance and support to the hiring manager in project planning, administration and execution of stated goals and objectives.
· Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
· Organizes and facilitates executive-level Board, enterprise and organization-wide meetings, conferences, and other special events.
· Ensures that all documents reaching hiring manager are handled in a timely manner, including incoming/outgoing mail, internal communications, business documents, faxes and courier services.
· Assists the hiring manager in executive level recruitment related scheduling and interview matters in collaboration with Human Capital Business Partners and Talent Acquisition.
· Executive Administration Affairs . Generates presentation materials/graphics and business reports for review/meetings.
· Provides assistance on the understanding and interpretation of procedures, as appropriate, and ensures that office operations are in compliance with policy provisions and standards.
· Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as appropriate.
· Maintains contact with the appropriate organizations and government departments in order to facilitate the exchange of information.
· Establishes and maintains an effective filing system for all the confidential documents, reports, plans etc.
· Maintains logs, and generates statistical summary reports as required.
· Corresponds with internal/ external stakeholders / customers and respond to enquiries in a professional and prompt manner.
· Updates and advises concerned Staff regarding the visit and serves as a liaison to the Protocol Office for VIPs.
· Ensures proper and timely routing of purchase requests, phone calls and daily mailings; prepares responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
· Assists with planning/preparation for special company events (i.e. company meetings, social gatherings) and executive meetings.
· Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve effectiveness, produce quality work and anticipates the needs of the Executive Administration department.
· Ensures that confidentiality is maintained in all transactions and adheres to CCAD’s standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies.
· Executive Administration Affairs . Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or related field
· Master Degree preferred and may substitute for some of the stated experience
· Requires five years of management experience to include budget development and forecasting, assessment of cost effectiveness of systems, planning and management of space and equipment, management of diverse levels of employees, planning and implementation of systems and procedures
· 2+ years of office management experience with CEO/Chairman office
· Experience in a medical practice setting or hospital environment preferred.
· Must have strong written and verbal skills, excellent organization and time management skills.
· Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
· Demonstrated top level executive support experience
· Ability to logically organize, schedule and reschedule diaries for CXOs in accordance with demanding and competing workloads
· Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and at a high level in terms of initiative, planning and preparedness for the majority of time
· Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and collectively within a team environment
· Demonstrated ability to coordinate complex conferences/seminars and large meetings
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize an often sizable and fluctuating workload based on urgency and importance
· Demonstrated ability to effectively and professionally communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, and external partners
· Demonstrated ability to maintain strict levels of high confidentiality, and promote adherence at all times to the principles of Data Protection
· Executive Administration Affairs . Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Skilled in managing aspects of project work as and when required to ensure targets are met
- Hospital & Health Care
- General Business
Executive Administration Affairs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.