Executive Assistant- Customer Success – Remote – San Francisco, United States . Our client is a fast-expanding Technology Company that brings all communication together through a single, unified collaboration platform accessible through powerful search.
They have the potential to be among the fastest-growing companies to hit $1 Billion and have over 6 million active users on their platform today.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant- Customer Success to join our technology practice team to work alongside our clients VP of Global Customer Success.
Executive Assistant- Customer Success – Remote – San Francisco, United States
Do you have a natural inclination toward logistics and planning? Are you the type of person who jumps in with both feet when it comes to taking on new tasks and projects? Do you thrive at handling multiple demands in a rapidly changing environment? If so, why not say hello?
- Provide strategic administrative and project management support for our clients VP of Global Customer Success, who is based in San Francisco, California.
- Extensive calendar management and travel planning for both internal and external meetings.
- Draft and manage correspondence and communications on behalf of the executive, as appropriate.
- Partner with internal stakeholders on projects, initiatives, and events.
- Must be extremely adaptable to the ever-changing needs of a fast-growing technology company.
- Ability to work flexibly in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness.
- Act as a liaison both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism and collaboration at all times.
- Prepare travel arrangements and itineraries, and meticulously file expenses.
- Plan and execute team events, meetings, off-sites, and other special functions.
Required qualifications and skills
- 2+ years of recent, full-time administrative/executive support, reporting to one or more executives.
- Experience working with executives in a fast-paced environment preferably in technology, media, internet or related companies
- Highly proficient in Google Apps, particularly Google Calendar and Google Docs
- Flexible in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness with a positive “can-do” spirit
- Natural ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Quick learner – have a “knack” for tech – able to figure out new systems and adapt on the go
Preferred qualifications and skills
- Customer Success Executive Assistance experience
- Experience working with executives in a fast-paced environment preferably in technology, media, internet, or related companies.
- Slack product experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Our client is a forerunner in the collaboration space making communication among teams easier and better. They are a cutting edge newly public company based in San Francisco. To date, they have exceeded over six million active users of their platform and are among the fastest-growing companies in the Silicon Valley
About iTalent Digital:
A woman- and minority-owned digital consulting company, we celebrate individuals and diversity, cultivating a culture where our people can excel and lead balanced lives. Recruitment at iTalent is guided by an unwavering principle: Only hire the best. Because we have the best people, we have the privilege of working with the best clients, doing the best work, and effecting transformative change at work and in our communities.
What you get:
You get the chance to work with some of the best brands and high-performance teams out there! iTalent offers our W2 consultants excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K + matching. We are growing and we want to see you grow!
Log onto www.iTalentDigital.com to learn more about what working at iTalent can mean for you
- Information Technology & Services
- Project Management
- Information Technology
Featured benefits Inferred from the description for this job
For Executive Assistant- Customer Success (Tech Company) in San Francisco, California, United States at iTalent Digital
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.