Paul Davis Restoration of Portland / Vancouver
Executive Assistant – Portland, USA. Are you looking for a new, challenging opportunity that will allow you to create and develop a key role by tapping into your top notch Executive Assistant experiences?
Do you thrive in a positive, ever-changing, dynamic team environment that allows you to utilize your superb people and organizational skills? Are you professional, friendly and independent seeking the perfect position to take your career to the next level?
Executive Assistant – Portland, USA
Our company is growing rapidly and are looking to fill a new role within our organization. Our owner and executive team need an “A” player to support them and are excited to be able to add this vital position to our company. If you strive to achieve perfection and can work in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect position for you!
The right candidate will be at the front lines of the business, utilizing their skills to ensure the Owner/President can focus on the critical issues of the day. The executive assistant provides organizational, professional and confidential executive administrative support to the Owner.
This role requires someone with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, very strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask at a high level of accuracy.
Executive Assistant. What you’ll do:
- Serve as the gate keeper for individuals contacting the Owner/President.
- Interact daily with not only employees, but clients, customers and vendors.
- Manage and maintain the executive calendar, creating agendas, taking minutes, sorting mail.
- Manage contact information and related events for all Owner relationships.
- Coordinating and making travel arrangements.
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties.
- Prepare executive responses to memos, letters, or correspondence.
- Prepare and develop a records management system; maintain and recommend changes to records system when appropriate.
- Maintain highest level of confidentially across all aspects of the role.
- Oversees special projects as needed.
What you need to have:
- 3 years’ experience as an administrative assistant or other support role for C-suite level executive or professional business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and professionalism.
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Judgement and ability to prioritize to effectively manage workload.
- Detailed oriented, well-organized, and capable of working independently and managing multiple priorities.
- Proactive in identifying relevant tasks and organizational gaps to fill, with the ability to exercise great judgement consistently.
- Requires high level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to be flexible and nimble with changing work priorities.
What you will get:
- PTO – Paid Time off and company paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401K with employer contribution
- Paid professional and industry certifications and training
- Great company culture
- Working in an industry that helps people every day
If you are in search of a rewarding career that fulfills your desire to help people… We have a perfect position for you!
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
High Level Of Accuracy
Executive Administrative Assistance
Featured benefits Inferred from the description for this job
For Executive Assistant in Portland, Oregon Metropolitan Area at Paul Davis Restoration of Portland / Vancouver
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.