Executive Investor Relations – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration/Marketing/Mass
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration/Marketing/Mass Communication/Social Science or related field.
- Candidate with professional certificate i.e ACCA, ICSA or CIMA will be added advantage.
- At least 7 years of experiences with 3 to 5 in Oil & Gas related sector.
- Experience of investor relations activities and exposure to the analyst would be added advantage.
- Strong communication skills to establish a network of internal and external contacts
- An in-depth understanding of the financial and investment markets, with established relationships with Fund Managers and Analysts and the ability to establish new relationships in new industries quickly.
- An in-depth understanding of strategic communication, public relations, marketing, advertising, and the media.
- Good networking with the investment community, based on credibility, consistency, visibility, access, and depth and breadth of knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills, good in analytical and an ability to communicate well using these qualities and skills.
Executive Investor Relations – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Executive Investor Relations .Job Accountabilities:
- Assist in the development of Investor Relation (IR) Roadmap through extensive research, analysis, and benchmarking for management’s consideration
- Conduct analysis and reporting on a targeted portfolio of diversified investors by establishing guidelines on the criteria of the target investment group
- Establish a rapport with the identified targets to propose high impact, structured and comprehensive engagements for company top management with potential and existing investors.
- Assist in the drafting of the capital market stories and insights raised in investor’s frequently asked questions by conducting research and analysis, crafting new story elements (e.g. themes, talking points and scripts) to suit prevailing situations and opportunities taken by the company.
- Perform market intelligence through the gathering of information, the establishment of database reporting, analysis, profiling, and updates of dossiers through engagement and networking.
- Strategic Engagements with Shareholders and Investment Communities Effectively manage and coordinate the investor relations engagement plans with Investment Communities.
- Coordinate the end-to-end development of company Annual Report through close collaboration with various business lines and enablers in preparing the relevant contents, managing the timeline for submissions.
- Perform analysis on the performance of the capital market e.g. review and analysis of external financial valuations, analyzing and benchmarking internal valuations, direct peer benchmarking, present performance insights and analysis to the management, and proposing strategic intervention options and plans to address performance gaps and adding to investor confidence in the company.
Executive Investor Relations. Seniority Level
- Oil & Energy
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.