Expression of Interest – Project Director – Ash Shu‘aybah, KW
- Provides corporate identity and is the point of interface with Client’s Engineering Consultancy Coordinator/Representative.
- Ensure that key Client relationships are maintained at all levels within the Agreement.
- Provide HSSE leadership and awareness by ensuring that all Wood and client requirements are implemented and followed.
- Ensure HSSE system compliance and conduct periodic reviews.
- Conduct periodic site HSSE visits, reviews and audits.
- Ensure quality assurance system compliance and conduct periodic reviews.
- Ensure the Agreement is managed and delivered to Client technical, commercial and project delivery satisfaction.
- Create and sustain a good team spirit within the Wood project team and Client.
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction concerning all facets of the Agreement and operational delivery.
- Sponsor and support key Work Orders.
- Review and approve Project Management Plans.
- Approve all Work Orders and Work Order Deviation Notices.
- Negotiate, prepare and review Agreement amendments.
- Review and approve Requests for Technical Services and the like in line with prevailing Wood Internal Services Commercial Policies.
- Ensure that Work Orders are resourced and delivered to quality, time and budget parameters and metrics.
- Lead recruitment of project management and construction personnel as required for Client Deputed and PMC positions based in Kuwait.
- Review and sign all correspondence.
- Administer the requirements for Kuwaiti Under-Development training programs.
- Continually improve project delivery processes and practices.
- Deputize for the Engineering Manager during periods of absence as approved by client.
- Review monthly Wood and Client project progress reports and presentations.
- Lead key Client reviews, meetings and presentations.
Please note that at this stage, applications for this role are invited as an Expression of Interest (EOI) whilst exact opportunities are being fully determined.
Project Director. Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum twenty years post graduate experience
- Minimum ten years’ experience in the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industries
- Minimum five years’ experience in the designation
- Minimum two years’ experience with Wood in a similar position
- Minimum five years’ experience in the Middle East
- Proven track record of managing multi – projects in general and Design, Engineering & Construction Management functions in particular, in the oil and gas industry
- Leadership across all operational functions:
- Commercial and contract
- Project delivery
- Human resources
- Stakeholder relationships
Project Director. Company Overview
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion.
Project Director. Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list):
Project Director. Apply Now
Apply Online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Join the Talent Community
Interested in working for Wood? Take the first step today by joining our talent community. By joining the community, your chances of matching to the right role are increased, as our recruiters search the community daily to match open positions with member profiles.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
- Oil & Energy
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Project Management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.