Facilities Manager – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Senior Facilities Manager will be responsible for both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises.
The Senior Facilities Manager will plan and manage the facilities management and maintenance activities of the organization and ensure efficiency at all times.
Facilities Manager – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage financial budgeting for the department; prepare CAPEX and own and deliver against OPEX budget.
- Maintain asset master list of properties.
- Prepare scope of work, service level agreements, key performance indicators and other terms and conditions for RFP.
- Evaluate technical and commercial tender bids.
- Plan, implement and manage – utilities, environment, sustainability programs (e.g. energy, water saving etc.), and areas of improvement.
- Analyze efficiency of preventative and reactive maintenance.
- Manage co-ordinations with government authorities when necessary.
- Implement legal compliance as per the applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ensure necessary Health and Safety policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Monitor through inspection, analyze gaps, review plans for necessary changes and ensure quality control for all properties.
- Drive operational efficiency and cost saving initiatives.
- Prepare and implement new asset take-over and transition plan.
- Ensure competent and adequate staff are available as per plan.
- Ensure proper takeover of necessary general, regulatory, warranty documents and drawings, necessary testing and commissioning.
- Ensure snagging and rectification for the assets and appropriate knowledge transfer of specialized equipments.
- Fulfill reporting requirements in a timely manner.
Facilities Manager. Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical in Engr. and/or Facility Management.
- Additional certification as a facility manager (CFM) will be a plus.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Facility Manager within a big, multinational organization.
- Experience in Health, Safety, and Environmental Management
- Experience in Emergency Incident Management
- Experience in Strategic Management, Future Planning, Persuading and Influencing Staff, Change Management.
- Experience with industrial equipment maintenance, building maintenance, and cleaning/waste services.
- Experience in managing complex building will be an added advantage.
- Experience in creating strategic plans and vision for the whole department.
- Experience in creating, executing, and supervising budgets.
- Strong leadership and people development skills supported by team management records.
- Experience in implementation safety rules, standards, and culture.
- Strong cooperation skills with internal and external parties.
Facilities Manager. Seniority Level
- Facilities Services
- Recreational Facilities & Services
- Quality Assurance
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.