FIG Investment Analyst – London, UK .A Leading Global Corporate is looking to add an Analyst level individual to its FIG aligned team. The individual will be a part of the Investment team and will work across all stages of the Investment Cycle.
The team is looking to make a growth hire following a continued period of success and prominence within the market.
FIG Investment Analyst. The Opportunity will offer you:
- Extensive deal flow and pipeline.
- Early client exposure.
- Execution focussed environment.
- Exposure to the largest global FIG Investments.
- Broad sector coverage.
- Lean team structure offering strong exposure.
- Top Industry professionals across the team.
- Continued expansion plans for the team.
FIG Investment Analyst. Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 or equivalent from a leading University.
- Minimum 1 year of previous full-time Corporate Finance (M&A focussed) experience, developing strong technical skills.
- Ideally FIG sector experience across any of the subverticals.
- The ability to run 80% of execution autonomously.
- Exceptional execution exposure.
- Staffing & Recruiting
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.