Finance Business Partner – Dublin, Ireland . Barden has partnered with a successful Irish business to identify a qualified accountant with previous commercial experience to take on a Finance Business Partner position.
Finance Business Partner – Dublin, Ireland
The role will be a mix of business partnering and financial planning and analysis activities.
Finance Business Partner. THE ROLE:
- Acting as business partner between finance and operations to drive key business decisions;
- Communicate monthly results to senior management team;
- Provide key insights to management by drawing information from different systems;
- Provide recommendations on the increase of sales or potential cost savings;
- Customer profitability analysis across all products;
- Initial set up and implementation of a new revenue forecasting system;
- Maintain forecasting results and variance analysis.
Finance Business Partner. THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a commercial setting;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.
- Facilities Services
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.