This creates an opportunity to own financial performance reporting and interact directly with business executives within our unique and rapidly expanding global business.
Financial Analyst Remote – $100K – London, GB
What You Will Be Doing
You will be given full responsibility for preparing monthly and quarterly financial and performance analysis for a group of entities. You will coordinate and work with senior leaders to thoroughly understand their business and strategy, and develop insights to help them achieve their goals.
You will tie operational improvement suggestions to financial targets, understand commercial and operational trends impacting financial performance and help drive business outcomes. You also have the accounting acumen to produce accurate and timely budgets, forecasting and variance analysis, and can review and manage accruals and allocations.
Financial Analyst Remote . Financial Analyst Key Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial and performance analysis for business leadership
- Develop insights that tie financial goals to requisite operational initiatives
- Translate plan-to-actual variances to root cause analysis and operational improvement suggestions for business units
- Implement planning & analysis to help business units develop and execute strategy
- Support cyclical business processes including budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Prepare accurate Financial Statement and month-end close reports.
- Reconcile data and reports, resolve discrepancies and collaborate across various Finance and non-Finance functions effectively
- As a stakeholder in the accounting process, recommend how to improve productivity using automation
Financial Analyst Remote . Basic Requirements
- 5+ years of experience with increasing responsibility within corporate finance or investment management with international operations, preferably within FP&A
- At least 2 of these years should be as Senior accountant or similar, with experience in external audits, preparation and review of month-end close reports, account reconciliations and statutory reporting
- US GAAP or IFRS knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and experience directly interacting with senior leaders
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment to achieve clear goals
Financial Analyst Remote . Nice-to-have Requirements
- ERP Software experience, Oracle NetSuite or similar, and experience with PBCS
- CPA / CFA / MBA
Financial Analyst Remote . About Crossover
Crossover has been a pioneer of the remote work model since our inception in 2010 – helping thousands of people find great work opportunities.
We focus on full-time, long-term work – not short-term “gigs” or freelancing side jobs. Most of our positions are within a large and growing portfolio of software companies. Since we focus on remote work, our openings can be filled globally and pay standardized compensation rates, regardless of where you choose to live.
Join the thousands of professionals that have partnered with Crossover to explore new opportunities and find their dream job. Go to www.crossover.com/testimonials to read their stories. Better yet, write your own story!
Financial Analyst Remote . What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Financial Analyst Remote . Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just visit https://jobs.crossover.com directly, search for this job, and click “Apply”. You will be prompted to reset your password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3152-GB-London-FinancialAnaly.001
Financial Analyst Remote
- Computer Software
- Business Development
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.