Financial Planning and Analysis Manager – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Oversee, coordinate and support the preparation of the Budgeting, Forecasting, Analysis and Management Reporting activities for designated markets.
Oversee, coordinate and support the preparation of the Budgeting, Forecasting, Analysis and Management Reporting activities for designated markets.
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Responsible for preparation of monthly management reports, Cash flow, and other stake holders reporting’s such as Flash Reports, Business Review Meetings Responsible for the preparation of Annual Budget, Quarterly Forecast and Long Term Strategic Plan Responsible for the preparation of audit pack
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager. Accountabilities
- Working closely with the leadership team to formulate the business’s medium to long term financial and strategic plan.
- Work with Business Unit heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts.
- Producing models to project long term growth and determine the impacting business factors.
- Delivery of competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to the Leadership team.
- Analysing financial and operational results to better understand company performance.
- Utilising BI tools to delivery meaningful insights into business performance.
- Communicate to senior management the reasons behind the product/department performance and results.
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on cost centre results.
- Reviewing operations and recommending new productivity or cost saving initiatives.
- Preparing business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions.
- Reviewing existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement efforts.
- Supporting financial controller in creation of audit sign off pack with comprehensive audit schedules which will reconcile with management accounts and supporting head of department in signing off the financial statements as per agreed timeline.
- Evaluating previous budgets, expenditures to develop and implement future budgets.
- Communicating results and recommendations to senior management for improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generation and streamlining operations.
- Provide insights to senior management around financial modelling, forecasts and profitability
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager. Key Requirements
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant analytical experience
- Significant analytical skillset, including the utilisation of BI and reporting tools
- Able to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- High level of commercial acumen
- Advanced computer software skills, including writing macros in Excel and other accounting packages
- Professional qualification such as CA or CPA or CFA
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager. Seniority Level
- Oil & Energy
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.