Front-end Engineer – Fukuoka, Japan. Whilst there are many English speakers at LINE successful applicants may be asked to attend a Japanese training course for at least 3 ~ 12 months after joining
Front-end Engineer – Fukuoka, Japan. Job description
*Please apply to only one position at a time.
Both Japanese and Non-Japanese speakers welcomed (if working in Fukuoka); Whilst there are many English speakers at LINE successful applicants may be asked to attend a Japanese training course for at least 3 ~ 12 months after joining. The training is paid for by us, and is an excellent chance to pick up new language skills. We encourage employees to reach JLPT N3 within a few years of joining.
Choose your work location depending on your Japanese language ability!
- Non-Japanese Speakers: Assigned to Fukuoka office. However, those wishing to transfer to Tokyo/ Kyoto office may do so after attaining basic conversational level
- Japanese Speakers: Can select Tokyo/ Fukuoka/ Kyoto office if Japanese skills are equivalent to JLPT N2 or above.
LINE is a diverse company with some of the best engineers from around the world, approximately 30% of our developers come from outside of Japan. We are looking for experienced engineers with an interest in customer focused development who wish to make an impact on our tens of millions of daily users!
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
【Specific Responsibilities Include】
- Service development for LINE Family Apps (e.g. “LINE Creators Market”, “LINE Fortune”, “LINE Surveys”, “LINE Part Time Jobs”, “LINE Financial” etc…).
Throughout the web app development process, you will closely work with your team members which will be comprised of planners, designers, and back-end engineers. Furthermore, you will be expected to actively provide your input as an expert in web development to ensure optimal user experience.
Specifically for globalized services, your tasks will consist of making performance or UX improvements while taking the mobile network environment of other countries into consideration.
Front-end Engineer – Fukuoka, Japan. Required Skills:
- At least 3 years’ experience developing PC and smart device web applications
- SPA (Single-page Application) implementation experience
- Knowledge of accessibility / utility
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors
- Experience with various development tools (e.g. build tools, task runners, etc.)
- Experience in developing native iOS applications (Swift/ Objective-C)
- Experience in developing native Android applications (Java/ Kotlin)
- Experience in developing with server side languages(e.g. Java, Perl, etc.)
- Experience with CI (continuous integration)
- Contributions to or active participation in the OSS community
Front-end Engineer – Fukuoka, Japan. Who We’re Looking For:
- Those with the curiosity to explore new technologies, the willingness to learn new things, and the courage to challenge themselves constantly
- Individuals with an understanding of consumer-oriented service development
- Individuals who can offer fresh value to user lifestyles
- Individuals interested in providing data-driven solutions for service/business issues
- Gifted communicators who can explain complex ideas to anyone regardless of background
Front-end Engineer – Fukuoka, Japan. Working Hours:
Discretionary and flexible according to ability and speed of work; if projects are completed on time there is no need to stay in the office for extended periods of time.
Minimum salary starting from 6 million Japanese yen per annum (salary based on experience and ability).
*Other details to be discussed during the interview process.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.