Full Stack Developer Spain – Barcelona. We are looking for motivated persons, willing to always learn new things and with the required skills to work with guaranties at least in some part of the stack involved.
Engloba Tech is a young company that does software for a group of five companies related with the real state business. Also occasionally does software for third party companies.
You’ll find a four full stack team in this moment. We belong to a consolidated enterprise group but in terms of atmosphere Engloba is really close to the startup magic.
Full Stack Developer Spain – Barcelona
You will find a team very open to discussions and the opinion of all the members it’s important, flexibility, not many rules, freedom to choose stack in projects,…
Take a look to our website to know more about us.
Our offices are located in Barcelona, we offer flexible hours, remote day(s) per week, Fridays and august short hour day. Free coffee and water.
We are looking for motivated persons, willing to always learn new things and with the required skills to work with guaranties at least in some part of the stack involved.
Full Stack Developer Spain. Stack involved:
– C#, .Net Core, REST, DDD
– Azure (…), Power BI
– Kubernetes (vnext, planning migration)
Full Stack Developer Spain. Desired soft skills
– Devops culture
– Pair programming friendly
– Team Player
– Dev community friendly
Full Stack Developer Spain. Challenges for 2020:
– Go to market of one our products (pay as you go). Mobile App, Web Office, Identity, Rest apis… (A/B Testing, scaling, monitoring, …)
– Bring your knowlegde to contribute in definitions/evolution/maintenaince of our services and products.
– Contribute to our team growth (trainings, continue improvement, bring your agile skills)
- Program Development
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.