Full-stack Developer – Oslo, Norway. The team behind Sanity.io is looking for a full-stack developer to help our community and customers build great things with Sanity. You will be based at our Oslo office.
Full-stack Developer . Who are we?
Sanity.io is the fastest, most flexible platform for delivering content to digital devices and products. Our platform is redefining the CMS market and changing the way organizations collaborate and work with content. Our growing community of developers and editors prove we are improving the working lives of people all over the world.
Sanity is trusted by organizations from Condé Nast to Burger King and MIT. That trust is based on our product’s ability to quickly create customized workflows and content models, drive a programmatic and data-driven approach to content and enable organizations to distribute structured content from a single source of truth.
We believe that you cannot build a great company without a great culture. Read about our values here: https://www.sanity.io/blog/how-to-sanity-io and join us in building a diverse and inclusive team.
Full-stack Developer . What you will be doing:
Our mission is to provide fantastic user interfaces allowing editors to create, collaborate and coordinate authoring of structured content, which is our term for content that has a controlled schema all the way down to pieces of data that can be embedded into running text.
Our balancing act is for this to appear to editor and end users as obvious, visual pieces of meaningful content, while developers get the dependable data model that allow them to re-format and distribute the same content to any number of platforms and modes of presentation.
Full-stack Developer . Some of the things you may expect to be working on in this position:
- Collaborative, real-time user interfaces
- Innovative workflow and authoring experiences
- Designing, implementing and documenting extensible component systems and APIs that our end users will use to customize the CMS
- Some of the things you may expect to be working on in this position:
- Accessible interfaces
Full-stack Developer . This may be you:
- A curious, creative problem solver that always want to learn
- Open-minded, and enjoy collaboration with both designers and other developers
- Eager to share your thoughts on the web development ecosystem
- Some experience in data modeling and solution design
There are many roads leading up to being a full-stack developer. Our team is already a mix of self-taught and formally educated people. Don’t self-select out!
Full-stack Developer . What we can offer:
- You will be a part of a highly skilled, inspiring, and supportive team, and work in an environment that encourages long term personal and professional growth.
- The position is open in both our offices, so you can either be based out of the SF Bay area, or based out of Oslo, one of Europe’s fastest growing cities ticking all the boxes when it comes to arts, night life, family friendliness, and the great outdoors. Whichever office you choose to be based on, you will have the oportunity to work on the other office for periods
- Paid parental leave, healthcare, and Nordic vacations.
- A company committed to enabling a healthy work-life balance.family.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? Apply anyway!
Apply to the position Here; link
Sanity.io pledges to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our product serves. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Follow us on facebook: New-Opportunities
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
Are you looking for a job? We are creating a #Telegram group where you can find job opportunities in different countries.
Follow on our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/abroadjbs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.