Gameplay Programmer – Best Remote Jobs #101 – United Kingdom. You will be involved in developing gameplay for this world class game.
Gameplay Programmer. This super, amazing games studio requires your amazing C++ skills and games development experience to help create a partnership of growth and technical ambition. You will be involved in developing gameplay for this world class game. The role will include and not be limited to:-
Gameplay Programmer – Remote – United Kingdom
- Develop new and maintain existing game code
- Work with a great team to get stuck in and design game code and get involved in documentation
- Worl closely with with the game design process
- Provide constant feedback re gameplay features and expand into the beyond re ideas
- Enhance your debugging skills
- Collaborate, communicate and contibute – enjoy the great team spirit
- Contribute towards a variety of different code systems related to gameplay and game modes
- Be involved in other areas of game including UI, network, AI and physics..
If you woudl like a confidential chat about this or any other games role, then pelase do get in touch. Looking for a minimum of two years in game development to apply..
- Computer Games
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.