General Manager – Doha, Qatar. This position is posted with the terms of success basis, sales target will be set upon recruitment and the candidate will be responsible for the expansion and diversifcation of MMQ operations.
Who are we?
MMQ is an up and coming E-commerce and online delivery company in Qatar. With more than 14,000+ users and an area coverage of all major locations, we aspire to expand and diversify our operations.
General Manager – Doha, Qatar
The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team and managing the daily operation of the business. They will be responsible for maintaining the standard of work from employees as well as onboarding and hiring new team members.
In addition, ideal candidate must have experience of 2-5 years in similar roles in the E-commerce industry. This position is posted with the terms of success basis, sales target will be set upon recruitment and the candidate will be responsible for the expansion and diversifcation of MMQ operations.
General Manager. Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of people
- Manage and expand operations and finances of business
- Recruit and train new hires on business practices
- Drive development of employees
- Ensure that quality of work or service is maintained
- Achieving sales targets set by management
General Manager. Qualifications
- Bachelors / MBA degree in Business Management, Marketing or Finance
- 2 – 5 Years experience in Management of E-Commerce platform in delivery of consumer goods or food products
- Management and Customer Service experience Strong administrative skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead
- Comfort working with budgets, payroll, revenue and forecasting Strong communications skills
- Strategic thinking
- Problem Solving
- Abillity to strategize and meet targets
General Manager. Seniority Level
- Consumer Goods
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Business Development
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.