Government & Legal Affairs Manager – Doha, Qatar. The Government and Legal Affairs Manager is responsible for guiding and directing the overall provisions of government and legal services, policies, and programs for the entire company.
Specifically, this position oversees and directs all legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices. for the company. In addition, the director is responsible for implementing, enforcing, and administering local labor rules of employment regulations as well as corporate policies and procedures.
Government & Legal Affairs Manager – Doha, Qatar
To ensure our company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies. Responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the visa pool is up to date with the ministry
- Supervise a team of PROs
- Deal with the legal and ministry-related matters of renewals, exits, registrations, etc
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports, etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor the enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Legal Affairs Manager. Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Development and management of workplace safety programs- at all facilities and show-site operations and overall environmental conditional
- Ensure adherence safety rules and regulations.
- Working with the Executive Committee in ensuring employee welfare
- Performs other duties as assigned and deemed necessary.
- Manages company vehicles ensuring on-time renewals and servicing
1.17. Manages company PROs and ensures all local immigration and visa procedures are strictly adhered to
Government & Legal Affairs Manager
- Be proactive and use good judgment when dealing with challenging situations
- Act with professionalism and integrity
- Be transparent in your motives, methods and expected results
- Own mistakes and share your knowledge to prevent a repetition of the same error within your department or division
- Conduct business honestly & fairly
- Keep sensitive information confidential
- Follow through on commitments
- Work well both autonomously and within a team
- Display a positive, approachable attitude
- Committed to quality
- Committed to exceptional financial results
- Be responsible for the bottom line
- Be committed to exceeding expectations
- Never settle for the status quo or mediocre work
- Continuously search for areas of improvement
- Provide positive, constructive feedback
Legal Affairs Manager. QUALIFICATION
- At least five years in a senior management role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or another related field from an accredited university is required.
- Translate Arabic-English documents
- Executive Office
- Public Relations
Legal Affairs Manager
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.