Graduate Mechanical/HVAC Engineer – Sydney, Australia. We engineer industry leading solutions using IoT and data analytics software, to make commercial buildings more energy efficient, significantly decrease their emissions footprint, and greatly reduce maintenance costs.
Graduate Mechanical/Mechatronic/HVAC Engineer
Intro into CIM
CIM is an innovative company making waves in the disruption-ready commercial and industrial property sector.
Graduate Mechanical/HVAC Engineer – Sydney, Australia
We engineer industry leading solutions using IoT and data analytics software, to make commercial buildings more energy efficient, significantly decrease their emissions footprint, and greatly reduce maintenance costs.
Graduate Mechanical/HVAC Engineer. We use our expertise to:
- Reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions by 20% to 40%
- Deliver 25% maintenance savings by driving preventative maintenance programmes
- Improve tenant comfort and reduce tenant hot & cold complaints by up to 32%
- Increase and protect environmental NABERS ratings, and
- Empower on-site contractors to perform detailed equipment analysis
Graduate Mechanical/HVAC Engineer. Roles and Responsibilities – What will you be doing?
- Review HVAC operation and controlsInterpretation of engineering drawings and documentation
- Identify and quantify energy savings and operational inefficiencies
- Primary point of contact with building contractors and operations teams
- Regular communication and presentation of reports to building operations teams
Required knowledge, skills and experience – Who are we looking for?
- University Qualification
- We’re looking for 1+ years experience in the HVAC industry
- Familiar with Building Management System (BMS) and knowledge of building services
- Familiar with thermodynamic and heat transfer principals
- Competitive and achievement orientated
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Possession of a positive attitude and an interest in learning
- Willing to step-up to help fellow team members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel interstate
Graduate Mechanical/HVAC Engineer. Preferred – but not required:
- Experience with data visualisation software (Tableau, Microsoft Power BI etc.)
- Experience with work flow management systems
- Experience with database management systems
- Experience with energy analysis
- Knowledge of building rating systems (NABERS, LEED etc.)
- Drivers licence
Graduate Mechanical/HVAC Engineer. Benefits – What will you get in return?
- We’re a growing VC backed company, with a well-respected leadership team.
- We can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary – you’ll be fairly rewarded for your hard work and contribution;
- Company Laptop and phone – having the reliable, quality tools to do your job is essential, and we’ll provide you with them;
- Opportunities to be challenged, grow, and develop in your role – progress is paramount, so you’ll receive the support and guidance you need to help you achieve your career goals;
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business – be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape CIM and the future of building energy efficiency
PLEASE DON’T CONTACT MYSELF OR THE CIM TEAM DIRECTLY, WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN THIS ROLE, WE HAVE HAD AN OUTSTANDING RESPONSE TO THIS POSTING AND WE ARE WORKING HARD TO COME BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, YOUR PATIENCE IS MUCH APPRECIATED.
- Computer Software
Graduate Mechanical/HVAC Engineer
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.