Graduate Program – London, United Kingdom. You’ll be working in a team that values opinions, recognizes contributions and encourages collaboration as well as sells cutting-edge software.
Why this role is exciting:
Emex is a great place to kick-start your SaaS career and as the team scales, pursue career progression. As a graduate associate, you’ll engage with health and safety leaders worldwide to help them understand how to digitize and simplify their reporting.
Graduate Program – London, United Kingdom
You’ll be working in a team that values opinions, recognizes contributions and encourages collaboration as well as sells cutting-edge software. We’re also big advocates of supporting professional development, and encourage pursuing learning opportunities and cross-department experiences.
Graduate Program – Does this sound like you?
- 0-2 years of experience in Lead Generation, Sales and/or Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working in a goal-driven environment
- Team-oriented, coachable, self-starter
- Able to understand and work with different digital tools and platforms (preferably with experience of CRM’s and office 365)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills – Background in sales preferable
- Possess a competitive nature, be intellectually curious, and showcase interest in technology and health and safety.
Graduate Program – Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage a lead base consisting of specific target accounts in an assigned territory
- Engage with targets through a variety of mediums including calls, emails, LinkedIn messaging, WhatsApp, and video call.
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Work closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline
- Assist with marketing materials and company literature
- Meet and exceed monthly activity and opportunity goals through a multiplatform approach
- Track and lead prospects through Salesforce.com
- Participate in team meetings, networking, trade show events and activities to grow the business
Emex is a rapidly expanding technology company offering an intuitive software platform that automates & simplifies the management of health, safety, and environmental reporting.
We’re looking to continue the growth of our business by recruiting bright, forward-thinking individuals to join our friendly, fast-paced London team. Our team has a focus on building workflows that suit individuals and we encourage a flexible, personal approach to work and professional development.
Graduate Program – What are the benefits:
- Pension scheme (after probation period)
- Competitive healthcare package
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Open to flexible working hours and partial working from home
What’s the application process:
To apply please send in an up to date CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for this role. Interviews will be held via video call and applicants can expect to receive a response within a week of their interview.
Interview Dates: 20th July-31st July
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Information Technology & Services
- Business Development
How you match
- Written Communication
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Office 365
- Lead Generation
- Health & Safety
- Trade Shows
Level of education
- Bachelor’s Degree
Featured benefits Inferred from the description for this job
For Graduate Program in London, England, United Kingdom at Emex
- Medical insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.