Graphic Designer Jobs – Contract Basis. The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography.
This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Graphic Designer Jobs – Contract Basis. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective content for digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Create mood boards, storyboards and concept art for campaigns
- Create digital mock-ups and presentations and effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
Graphic Designer Jobs – Contract Basis. Qualifications
- A portfolio showing a wide range of clients and project types, particularly web/digital/email/social design, campaign concepting and production.
- Strong conceptual and critical thinking skills
- Excellent ability to explain and support your thinking
- A great attitude, ability to take criticism, willingness to learn; able to absorb and apply feedback quickly with a positive outlook.
- Knowledge of UI and UX, concept development, brand development
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Portfolio of work ( Submit along with you cv )
Candidates who are based in Doha, Qatar and can immediately join on a contract basis may only apply.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
- Information Technology
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.