Graphic Web Designer – Vancouver, Canada. Do you want to be part of something rewarding and help make lives better for seniors? Do you want to have the ability to drive your career and develop your leadership skills?
Nurse Next Door has the perfect opportunity for you! You will embody our four core values: Admire People, Find a Better Way, WOW Customer Experience, and Passionate About Making a Difference.
For more information, visit https://www.nursenextdoor.com/ or watch our Culture video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flxoFnKqZsQ
As Nurse Next Door’s Graphic & Web Designer, you are responsible for the visual aspect of our brand. You are responsible for creating and delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand and on-strategy creative for web assets, product graphics, email promotional creative, social media graphics etc.
Graphic Web Designer. What you will lead:
- Produce designs for our websites, product graphics, and social media graphics to increase engagement, traffic and conversion.
- Manage front-end website updates via WordPress and work with the team to drive organic traffic growth
- Support our system expansion by designing content for email drip campaigns, online brochures, and landing pages
- Optimize web designs to improve the conversion rate of online assets
- Grow Nurse Next Door’s brand presence through all digital channels and customer touchpoints.
- Continue to build a library of brand resources (print & digital) for our franchise system, making it easy for our Franchise Partners to operationalize/implement local markets
- Support departments in Nurse Next Door HeartQuarters with design and branding of various projects
Graphic Web Designer. What you will bring to Nurse Next Door:
- Minimum 3 years of professional design experience with a degree or diploma in a design-related field
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and HTML/CSS
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals and graphic design principles
- Keen interest in digital and social media industry’s best practices
- Willingness to learn and operate within brand guidelines
- Solid communication skills
- Attention to detail
Graphic Web Designer. Qualifications:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Nurse Next Door’s business and People Leadership principles
- A drive to take on new opportunities and challenges, with the self-motivation to continue to develop and grow self and others
- Set the standard for operational excellence and efficiency, investing in world-class process and systems to maximize team and business results
- The skills to set clear objectives and inspire yourself and others to reach their full capability and maximize their potential
- A proactive and entrepreneurial approach executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work all while delivering results through people
Graphic Web Designer. As a Nurse Next Door employee you will receive
- Flexible Benefits plans to meet your needs
- Personal and Health Spending Accounts to support your pursuit for wellness
- Competitive base salary
- Profit-sharing bonus plan
- Direct access to the leadership team
- Employee recognition and fun!
- Hospital & Health Care
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.