Group Treasury Manager – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This is a newly created position that is responsible for our corporate banking matters in Dubai. This includes all our business group’s activities in Dubai and will include palm oil, viscose and pulp/paper business.
Group Treasury Manager – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Group Treasury Manager. Responsibilities
• Accountable for coordinating funding, as well as exploring and generating short-term funding, trade lines and term loans through regional and international banks and capital markets.
• Establish and maintain good relationship with the Group’s existing panel of banks, bring in new banking relationships, and reduce the Business Groups’ overall Cost of Funds.
• Maintain and build the Group’s panel of Treasury Counterparties and increase the amount of effective and cost efficient treasury / IRS / FX to complement the group’s growing treasury / hedging needs.
• Increase profile of the Group in the Middle East banking community
• Contribute to the formulation of the Business Groups’ Funding Strategy and Planning, taking into account market conditions and the Business Groups’ funding requirements.
Group Treasury Manager. Requirements
• Graduate from a reputable university
• Qualified banking / finance professional with at least 10 years’ related experience, of which a majority should be spent in Dubai / Middle East.
• Must have solid relationships with regional and international banks in order to generate long-term credit relationships
• Commercial mindset
• Highly familiarity with financing structures for commodity industry players
• Demonstrates first-rate knowledge of domestic and international financial markets, including Islamic financing concepts
• Group Treasury Manager. Experience in corporate banking, structured trade finance, fund-raising in banking and multinational corporations or conglomerates environment. Ideally, should have worked in a bank for at least 5 years before moving into a large reputable corporate, or direct hire from a reputable bank
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
• Results-oriented with strong initiative to follow through.
• Strong team-working with banking colleagues in the Group
• Driven and motivated individuals who are hands-on and possess strong problem-solving skills.
• Fluent in both spoken and written English.
Group Treasury Manager. Seniority Level
- Paper & Forest Products
- Oil & Energy
- Public Relations
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.