Head of Digital Execution (Information Technology) – New York City M. Area. We are looking to hire a Head of Digital Execution to join our Information Technology team. The focus of this role is to deliver an end to end solution on essential banking transformations.
We are looking to hire a Head of Digital Execution to join our Information Technology team. The focus of this role is to deliver an end to end solution on essential banking transformations.
You’ll work with our Digital Platforms (Salesforce/Mulesoft platforms), lead the overall execution of projects, including platform evolutions, product sprints and releases, and platform integrity (environments, data exchanges, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and technical solution execution).
Head of Digital Execution (Information Technology) – New York. USA
You’ll implement systems which will take the bank’s technology to the next level, positively impacting both Leumi employees and our clients.
The Head of Digital Execution will be a direct report of the Chief Information Officer and will directly and indirectly lead the activities of a diverse array of deeply technical roles and maintain a strong balance between digital platform business value and platform quality.
The individual will have accountability to the Digital Executive Board to ensure alignment with the strategic objectives of the digital transformation.
- Maintain the portfolio of initiatives and ensure proper execution/implementation/governance is enforced.
- Develop and own the agile delivery roadmap for the business, ensuring technology platforms are executed and implemented.
- Oversee the portfolio of digital change initiatives, making sure there is continuous alignment to business expectations.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to communicate the digital business strategy across the organization in a clear, concise, thoughtful way to inspire confidence and build support for and achieve results.
- Manage the overall relationship with Salesforce/Mulesoft and continuously explore ways to better leverage the products and the relationship.
- Act as the overall ‘engagement manager’ or program leader who owns the accountability for the execution of the platform/product strategy and the performance of the resources assigned to work on the projects.
Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of technology leadership with experience in leading digital transformations.
- Has led end to end solution delivery on essential banking transformations.
- Problem solver, understand what needs to be fixed technically and communicate to senior leadership on what comes next.
- Strong leadership characteristics are essential which include excellent interpersonal skills, sound judgment, and integrity.
- Demonstrates excellent planning and organizational skills with an established track record of positively influencing change.
- Can lead projects independently. Inspires their team to make decisions and coaches to maximize contribution.
- Experience with digital platforms like Salesforce and Mulesoft are a plus.
- Information Technology
How you match
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
For Head of Digital Execution (Information Technology) in New York City Metropolitan Area at Bank Leumi USA
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid maternity leave
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.