Head of Employee Wellbeing – Trust & Safety – Dublin, Ireland. TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Global Wellbeing team is responsible for the development, implementation and measurement of global programs to support all Trust & Safety teams achieve improved physical and mental health as well as working environments, especially those who are exposed to graphic and objectionable content, for both in-house teams and business partners.
Head of Employee Wellbeing – Trust & Safety – Dublin, Ireland
What will I be doing?
In this role, you will strategically plan, design, and deliver effective wellbeing solutions; working with vendors and leveraging industry research and best practices.
Head of Employee Wellbeing. This is a new opportunity, where you’ll be able to work with a wide variety of teams, both internally and externally. To provide scalable physical and psychological health solutions and make a strong impact on the company’s growth and the wellbeing of its people.
- Develop and implement wellness evaluation systems for various T&S functions based on deep understanding of the business and its influences on the physiological/psychological wellbeing of its people;
- Deep dive into business logic, scenarios and processes; identify areas for optimization and drive implementation with multiple stakeholders to bring down potential psychological impacts, improve overall safety and business continuity;
- Identify and flag teams/individuals under pressure and assess any key issues accordingly, with a focus on those exposed to graphic and objectionable content;
- To build escalation solutions to improve employee wellness; centred on identified teams and issues, working with company benefit policies, local laws and regulations and closely collaborating with business leaders, company enterprise services and HR teams;
- Provide guidance to leadership team and HRBPs as a trusted advisor on global wellbeing and provide deep insights, opinions and consultations based on professional judgement, internal employee feedback and data analysis;
- Develop and analyse key metrics to gauge the success of wellness programs and devise future projects, perform post-mortem analysis and continue to iterate the wellbeing system.
Head of Employee Wellbeing. Qualifications
Candidates should have a psychology background with resiliency-based program building experience. Excellent communication skills, ability to cooperate with multiple stakeholders and run complex projects are also highly desirable.
- 8-10 years experience in health benefits strategy and design;
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving skills and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship, strategic partnership and influencing skills
- Experienced in people management and vendor management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage ambiguity
- Willingness to travel (approximately 30%)
Head of Employee Wellbeing. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in psychology/clinical fields
- Organization skills and detail oriented
- Networking experience in the market
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.