Sultan Qaboos Comprehensive Cancer Center
Health Quality Manager – Muscat, Oman. Health Quality Supervisor, who is a highly motivated individual to develop her/his professional career within the CCCRC.
Health Quality Supervisor
Sultan Qaboos Comprehensive Cancer Care and Research Center
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
The Sultan Qaboos Comprehensive Cancer Care & Research Center (SQCCC) in Muscat Oman a Quaternary care level center providing care for adult patients with solid malignancies (No hematological malignancies).
Health Quality Manager – Muscat, Oman
CCCRC is seeking to appoint a Health Quality Supervisor, who is a highly motivated individual to develop her/his professional career within the CCCRC.
The CCCRC will open its doors to patients in 2020. The center is in a family-friendly area, while offering young singles many options for an active outdoor and social scene. The CCCRC is aspiring to be a high-tech center with innovative -patient and staff centered- technologies. A work environment that is fun and rewarding.
Health Quality Manager. Minimum Requirements:
- Higher diploma in health related speciality
- 10 years experience in hospital quality.
- Auditing and inspection experience required.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated leadership and management responsibilities.
- Experience in JCI documentation and accreditation.
- Relevant Quality related qualification.
- Knowledge of quality practices/procedures and of local/institutional requirements.
- LEAN certification and courses
- Experience and training in developing Policy & Procedures
Health Quality Manager. Job Description:
- Establish, implement and maintain the quality management system in accordance with JCI Standards.
- Review the local Quality manuals on annual basis.
- Maintain document control.
- Liaise between the quality assurance department and other areas regarding any changes of documentation such as SOP’s and policies.
- Meet with focal points in various areas in order to ensure they understand the principles of total quality management and that they cooperate in the process of accreditation.
- Ensure management review meetings occur in annual basis.
- Leading all Quality Improvement program activities including:
- Interdepartmental Quality Improvement Teams.
- Corrective and Preventive action system.
- Quality Training programs.
- Morbidiy & Mortality
- Incidence reporting
- Peer to peer audits
- Annual quality reports and management plan submissions.
- Hosting and coordinating facility specific regulatory inspections.
- Develop and manage a variety of complex and independent activities involved in the collection, analysis, documentation and interpretation of data related to quality assurance, quality control and compliance with the accreditation program.
- Improves quality processes
Health Quality Manager
Salary will be based upon experience and qualification, using Oman Medical Bylaw.
Interested candidates should apply with a CV and a letter of interest via the APPLY button.
- Hospital & Health Care
- Health Care Provider
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.