Healthcare Digital Strategist – Remote -Boston, MA, US
We are currently looking for a Healthcare Digital Strategist for our Digital Health Solutions Business Unit .
We are a fast-paced, innovative team and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. We are a relationship based and people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
Healthcare Digital Strategist . The Role
We help healthcare organizations develop digital solutions to address business problems. As the Lead Strategist, you will work with hospitals, health plans, and similar organizations to develop customer-centric digital solutions that deliver ROI.
With the support of our Director of Strategy, your insights and strategies will continue to mature our discipline and your guidance will inspire our clients to reach their full potential.
Healthcare Digital Strategist . Responsibilities
Lead clients through strategic discovery:
- Conduct stakeholder interviews to build personas and journey maps, and to understand the nuances of specific audience sectors.
- Understand and use client data to create effective stories that demonstrate value.
- Ask “have you thought about this?” questions – unlock opportunities to expand clients’ strategy.
- Collaborate with the Accounts team to direct and set clients’ strategy.
- Create a culture of service excellence, understanding our clients’ needs and advocating for their perspective in internal meetings.
- Develop site structure, navigation and full sitemaps for clients.
Healthcare Digital Strategist . Deliver Valuable Strategy Offerings
- Plan and direct strategy work plans that identify and meet clients’ needs and integrate Perficient digital healthcare services.
- Develop monthly or quarterly client strategy reports or workshops to continuously raise the bar for clients’ strategy.
- Create executive reports and scorecards to demonstrate your strategy recommendation.
- Review client proposals and SOWs and present to clients on ROI, vision, and executive reporting.
Healthcare Digital Strategist . Build Our Internal Strategies
- Collaborate with our Director of Strategy and internal creative teams to build reusable client offerings.
- Stay up-to-date with changing technology and leverage the evolving Perficient digital healthcare service catalog for our clients.
Healthcare Digital Strategist . Qualifications
Ideally, you will have worked with healthcare clients, particularly hospitals, in the past. If not, you have a solid background in leading client strategy sessions and have a passion for improving the healthcare experience.
This role is just right for you if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience developing digital marketing strategy plans, agency experience preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience with healthcare systems or healthcare-focused industry.
- The ability to provide thoughtful and thought-provoking delivery of complex and personalized strategies that build clients’ confidence and pique their interest for more.
- Expert ability to produce thoughtful journey maps, personas, competitive analyses, and scorecards.
- The ability to reproduce a catalogue of solutions for client needs and maintain a general understanding of all things digital.
- Talent in building relationships, leveraging collaborative relationships to achieve objectives.
- An innate ability to identify digital trends, predict their impact, and preemptively provide strategic solutions for clients.
- An insatiable desire to learn and passion to improve the lives of patients.
- Completed a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline; advanced degrees always welcomed.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
Healthcare Digital Strategist . More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient’s professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Healthcare Digital Strategist. Options
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Healthcare Digital Strategist. Seniority Level
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.