How to Get Jobs at Google: Work closely with business and product teams to develop compelling communications materials.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of relevant PR experience working directly with journalists and members of the media.
How to Get Jobs at Google
- Experience working for digital marketing companies.
- Advanced knowledge of the online advertising industry and/or digital commerce. Experience/familiarity with how advertisers and agencies measure the effectiveness of ads.
- Significant writing experience, with the ability to help shape organizational and business needs into a speech or narrative.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with colleagues in different countries and understand cultural differences.
How to Get Jobs at Google. About the job
As a member of the Global Communications & Public Affairs team, you will work cross-functionally to help communicate with journalists and other thought leaders; devise specific communications materials and campaigns; engage in face-to-face meetings with commentators and other opinion formers; and develop print and web-based material supporting these campaigns. We’re looking for great communicators who can understand complex issues and explain them in person and also via well written, simple blog posts, FAQs, video scripts and more.
As a Communications Manager, you will be responsible for managing several strategic ads product areas, including analytics, brand measurement and attribution. Our products are going through a huge cycle of innovation in a very competitive landscape. You will work as a close advisor to our product, marketing and sales teams, and will partner with media outlets and influencers. You will have the opportunity to shape communications and help businesses grow and succeed. On a daily basis, you’ll be responsible for building and managing relationships with members of the media.
We help inform and educate users, advertisers, partners, opinion leaders–and our own employees–about the benefits of Google’s products, our distinctive company culture/values and our approach to the big public policy issues of the day. You are quick-witted, entrepreneurial and intellectually curious. To succeed in this role, you are willing to try new things and can manage numerous projects with tight deadlines. Things happen quickly at Google, and to do great work, you need to be an enthusiastic team player who can work cross-functionally with partners across PR, comms, marketing, product and beyond.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone
More: New Opportunities
- Work closely with business and product teams to develop compelling communications materials.
- Devise press strategies, clear messaging and communications guidance related to our ads offerings for specific audiences.
- Develop and maintain close, productive relationships with journalists, key partners and influencers in the advertising and trade press.
- Train and coach company spokespeople for press engagements.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey. com
To apply for this job please visit www.google.com.