HR General Services Lead – Muscat, Oman. We are looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial mind-set who get excited by challenges and constant change, and truly want to have a positive impact on the lives of our customers and the people of Oman.
Oman Future Telecommunication (OFT) will be Oman’s 3rd network operator delivered through a branded partnership with Vodafone.
In line with Vodafone’s global brand purpose ‘We Connect for a Better Future, the company promises to be dynamic, different and ‘digital first’ in mind-set, in order to bring the best global practices & expertise to Oman.
HR General Services Lead – Muscat, Oman
This is so all people in Oman can enjoy a fantastic customer experience, innovative digital services, and truly different products. We are looking for energetic self-starters to work in a positive collaborative start-up environment which shall become Oman’s happiest workplace.
We are looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial mind-set who get excited by challenges and constant change, and truly want to have a positive impact on the lives of our customers and the people of Oman.
OFT is a proudly 100% Omani owned company that supports the Government of Oman’s 2040 Vision and the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
This role will lead the General Services agenda and team with the areas of responsibility for Health & Safety, Property, Corporate Security, Guest Relations / Reception including PR Officers’ duties.
The role holder will need to establish a robust plan that makes Vodafone Oman a workplace of choice for everyone and stay compliant and aligned with Vodafone Group’s Health & Safety, Property and Corporate Security strategy.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Design and implement the company’s health & safety strategy aligned with Vodafone Group’s global best practice and guidance.
- Design and implement the company’s property strategy aligned to Vodafone Group’s global best practice and guidance.
- Develop a robust corporate security plan
- Collaborate with the Cyber Security team, and external security forces as and when necessary.
- Make sure the Guest Relations department and reception are delivering a great and safe guest experience.
- Be an inspirational leader to the team and help drive the success of the wider HR team.
- Act as a point of contact for the senior management team in all matters relating to health & safety, property, and corporate security.
HR General Services Lead . Key performance indicators:
- Health & Safety strategy in place and implemented.
- Property strategy in place and implemented.
- Corporate Security plan in place and implemented.
HR General Services Lead . Core competencies, knowledge and experience :
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in any general services areas e.g. health & safety, property and/or corporate security.
- A solid understanding of the basic concepts of drafting a sustainable general services strategy and plan keeping our employees, guests, and assets safe and secure.,
- Proven track record of implementing own ideas and making sure strategies and plans are being executed.
- A natural determination and a “no-excuse” mind-set when it comes to health & safety as our top priority.
- Absolute integrity when it comes to dealing with corporate security.
- Very good coordination and prioritisation skills, especially under pressure.
- A determination to keep the company safe.
- Start-up experience of advantage.
HR General Services Lead . Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor degree
- Additional post graduate education in either health & safety, property management, and/or corporate security of advantage
HR General Services Lead . Seniority Level
- Human Resources
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.