International Schools Partnership - Middle East
HR Manager. Company Name International Schools Partnership – Middle East. We are seeking a HR Manager for one of our schools in Doha, Qatar
- To provide a professional organised HR service to all members of staff from recruitment to exit ensuring their needs are met alongside those of the relevant regulatory bodies
- To take an active role in the day to day running of our busy school and support our vision of being the school of choice for the community.
- To take an active role in promoting a positive culture of positive engagement and school connectedness for all employees to support the school aim of being the school and employer of choice
HR Manager needed in Doha, Qatar. DUTIES AND AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Talent acquisition and on boarding
- Lead the recruitment process from identifying vacancies, reviewing staffing structure, placing job ads, ensuring budgets are available, creating job descriptions, scheduling interviews, screening candidates, creating job offers and contracts.
- Ensuring a full on boarding process has been followed, including uploading documents to the HR system.
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders within the ISP-ME team and school leadership teams, including other school HR managers, to implement a combination of core learning and development activities targeted at various levels of the organisation and aligned to business and individual needs.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
HR Manager. HR Operations
- Implement a consistent human resources strategy with direction from ISP regional office across the school with accountability for talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safeguarding, succession planning, employee relations and retention, regional regulations, ISP compliance and local labour relations.
- Manage human resources operations in school by supporting the recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining of staff and planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff performance.
- Provide information and reports on data such as staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training hours per person, etc.
- Comply with regional federal and local legal requirements by enforcing adherence to requirements and advising on required actions including areas such as teacher licensing.
- Manage systems for staff attendance recording and work alongside the finance manager to produce the monthly payroll
- Improve organisational effectiveness through the development and deployment of solutions to improve productivity, and drive a performance culture.
- Consult with ISP-ME team and school leadership teams on change management opportunities – provide guidance on resources, processes and tools.
- Serve as partner to provide advice on organisational design issues.
- Implement succession planning and key talent review / performance management meetings and processes across the school with guidance from the ISP Middle East office. Coordinate succession planning with ISP-ME team key stakeholders and the school leadership team.
- Implement tools and processes for assessing and developing talent.
- Remain aware of best practices and trends within the training and development field and adopt new approaches as appropriate.
- Ensure performance management opportunities are in place for all staff to enhance their ability to achieve goals and capability to assume increased levels of responsibility.
- Manage employee training programmes, particularly for non-class based staff and budgets including identification of internal/external training opportunities, coaching and mentoring program development.
In addition, all staff are required to carry out any tasks required by the school or the regional office to facilitate the smooth day to day running of the school
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- At least 4 years’ experience working in a generalist HR role in Qatar
- Knowledge of Qatar Labour Law
- Experience of working in HR in a school
- Ability to communicate perfectly in written and spoken English
- A positive solution focused approach
- An understanding of and commitment to the ethos of the education industry
Apply for: Sales Account Manager – Remote #1 Best Job
Please forward your resume and cover letter, detailing how you suit the above requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that only complete applications will be reviewed.
- Education Management
- Human Resources
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
- Human Resources (HR)
- Organizational Effectiveness
- HR Operations
- Systems Management
- Records Management
- Training & Development
- Solution Focused
Apply for: 7 Amazing Ways To Make Money On Youtube
Level of education: Bachelor’s Degree
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.