HR Officer – Doha, Qatar. The HR Officer is responsible for managing all HR functions at HEC Paris in Qatar and ensuring smooth HR delivery within the organization.
Job Title HR Officer
Full Time position reporting to the Senior Executive Director of Finance, Operations & Administration.
HR Officer – Doha, Qatar
The HR Officer is responsible for managing all HR functions at HEC Paris in Qatar and ensuring smooth HR delivery within the organization.
- First contact point of all staff for any HR matter
- Manage the issuance of all forms of HR communications and letters.
- Provide guidance and advise line managers and other employees on HR policies and procedures. Liaise with main campus HR as required.
- Maintain accurate and up to date employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Ensure that Job Descriptions are up to date and complete, in coordination with line managers.
- Ensure all staff are provided health and life insurance, while communicating on insurance matters with them as needed.−Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues in accordance with HR policy.
- Prepare HR reports as needed for management. −Coordinate objectives setting, tracking and appraisals process.
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance in coordination with line managers.
- Manage payroll in a timely manner, ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Coordinate and organize training requests from Department Heads ensuring appropriate training programs are offered to staff.
- Manage HEC-Qs requirement needs and hiring process. This includes preparation of job descriptions, advertising, initial screening of CVs, interview scheduling, referencing, participation in negotiating salaries and preparation of employment offers.
- Prepare necessary paperwork for new joiners, dealing with matters related to sponsorship, recruitment clearances etc. and ensure a smooth process.
- Coordinate as needed with Labor lawyer to ensure laws governing employment are respected.
- Create, implement and manage effective onboarding plans.
- Manage the departure of leaving employees at high standards.
- University degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- International experience (GCCs) a plus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate manner
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Ability to work extended hours at peak times.
- Ability to anticipate problems and generate solutions pro-actively.
- Good organization skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel and Word).
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills, together with the ability to work collaboratively and courteously with different stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, French is advantageous.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in this job description and other duties, as assigned, may be part of the job.
- Education Management
- Human Resources
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.