HRBP – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas related to the human resources field. They should be comfortable onboarding new candidates and collecting necessary background information as well as assisting employees while at work.
This candidate should work closely with management in order to provide training for employees and establish ways to increase employee engagement.
HRBP – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1. Partner with your assigned business unit, ensure a deep understanding of business strategy and implement high-quality HR practices within the team.
2. Consult with line management and provide HR guidance when appropriate, incl. staffing, talent development, performance management, employee relations, etc.
3. Plan and drive recruitment process based on business requirement.
4. Take care of HR operation activities: e.g. issuance of offer letters, on-boarding of new employees, exiting process.
5. Be the ambassador of organizational culture.
6. Drive employee engagement.
1. Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
2. 3-5 years of HR working experience.
3. Strong command of the English and Arabic.
4. HR experience in E-commerce & technology industry will be an added advantage.
5. Maintain in-depth knowledge of local compliance and labor laws.
6. High EQ and interpersonal skills.
7. Be self-motivated, diligent and responsive, resilient and can adapt to changes quickly.
- Human Resources
To apply for this job please visit smardart.com.