HSE Manager- Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Position: HSE Manager. Required for: A leading Engineering and Construction Company in the Middle East.
Qualification: BE / B Tech with minimum 15 years of experience in EPC and Oil & Gas Sector
Remuneration: UAE Dirhams 20,000/- per month.
HSE Manager- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Roles and Responsibilities: –
- Management of the HSE Department, day to day operations ensuring teamwork, high performance standards and targets are met.
- Lead and facilitate the development of corporate HSE policies to support the companies HSE management system
- Supports the Top Management in the HSE Policy and Guidelines issue.
- Supports the Top Management in the Organization roles and responsibilities definition, for what concerns safety aspects.
- Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures and provide for their updating in line with changes in Legislation and Company Directives.
- Provides for motivation and familiarization of all Company personnel respecting the importance of complying with Company system procedures and all Safety equipment provided.
- Assists the Commercial, Engineering and Operations Department in their dealings with Clients in all issues concerned with Health and Safety at work.
- Conducts safety audits both internal and external.
- Takes part in accident / incident investigation.
- Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
- Provides technical support to Senior Management on any safety related subjects.
- Carries out any in-house safety training.
- Carries out safety audits on Sub-contractors.
- Liaises between Clients on safety related issues.
- Performs Risk Assessment.
- Preparation of Health and Safety documentation for new tenders.
- Provides Safety support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract start up activities.
HSE Manager. Requirements: –
1. Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
2. 15 or above years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment and Fire Services of which 10 years should be in a managerial capacity in Oil and Gas Projects.
3. Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System, Incident Investigation, HSE Auditing Techniques, HEMP, Radiological Safety,
4. Having certifications and thorough knowledge of ISO 14001 and 45001 standards.
5. Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, analytical, people management and interpersonal skills required.
6. Good knowledge of English.
HSE Manager. Seniority Level
- Oil & Energy
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.