Human Resources Manager Degree – Singapore. We are looking for a Human Resources Manager to partner with the Head of HR to execute its people strategies, programs, policies and practices to help the business achieve results.
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager to partner with the Head of HR to execute its people strategies, programs, policies and practices to help the business achieve results.
Human Resources Manager Degree – Singapore
- Formulate strategies, policies, plans and budgets in all areas of HR Management, in line with policies of the company, local practices and legal provisions.
- Proactive communication with Management team and Head of HR to ensure HR goals, plans and programs are realised and aligned.
- Oversee HR function and drive HR operations excellence in terms of employee lifecycles, performance management, learning & development, compensation & benefits administration, etc.
- Maintain HR management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending country level policies and procedures to ensure daily work efficiency.
- Preparing and processing of monthly payroll for employees – computation of salaries and allowances, OT payment, claims, reimbursement and other benefits.
- Encourage knowledge and practices sharing within the team, and with other local HR teams in the region.
- Any other adhoc duties assigned when appropriate.
Human Resources Manager Degree. Professional Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management with 6-8 years of hands-on HR operations experience
- Must be a practising HR professional familiar with Singapore employment laws and regulations
- HR team is lean, therefore incumbent must be a team player who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to deliver HR operations
- Able to drive changes and with continuous improvement mentality
- Proven ability of building strong working relationships, both internal and external to the organization
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Information Technology & Services
- Human Resources
Human Resources Manager Degree
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.