Human Resources Manager Jobs – Doha, Qatar This position provides all recruiting, employee relations, benefits administration, change management, and training programs for the company.
- Human Resources Manager is responsible for assisting and delivering the overall provisions of Human Resources services, policies, and programs. This position provides all recruiting, employee relations, benefits administration, change management, and training programs for the company.
Human Resources Manager Jobs- Doha, Qatar
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all HR function including employee relations, recruitment, training, employee engagement.
- Maintaining the entire group’s job descriptions for all positions
- Assisting and providing feedback to the vendors in implementation of Dynamics 365 HRMS & Payroll Module
- Maintaining the talent acquisition pipeline.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Delivering the new employee induction/orientation and assist them during their first few days in the company
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Shortlisting candidates for the business unit heads
- Scheduling interviews.
- Updating human resource policies and procedures
- Maintaining historical employee records by designing a filing and retrieval system on Share point.
- Attracting new manpower agencies to fulfill recruitment needs, preparing demand letters, power of attorney, etc. for the attestations.
- Preparing HR-related manuals when required
Human Resources Manager Jobs. COMPETENCIES
- Relationship building
- Results Driven
Human Resources Manager Jobs. SKILLS
- Be proactive and use good judgment when dealing with challenging situations
- Act with professionalism and integrity
- Be transparent in your motives, methods and expected results
- Own mistakes and share your knowledge to prevent a repetition of the same error within your department or division
- Conduct business honestly & fairly
- Keep sensitive information confidential
Human Resources Manager Jobs. RELATIONSHIP
- Follow through on commitments
- Work well both autonomously and within a team
- Display a positive, approachable attitude
- Spend time getting to know your fellow employees and our guests
- Support each other
Human Resources Manager Jobs. ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Committed to quality
- Committed to exceptional results
- Be responsible for the job that is been done
- Committed to the Shift Group WLL Policies & procedures Guide
Human Resources Manager Jobs. DRIVE
- Be committed to exceeding expectations
- Never settle for the status quo or mediocre work
- Continuously search for areas of improvement
- Provide positive, constructive feedback
Human Resources Manager Jobs. QUALIFICATION
- At least 4-5 years in a Human Resource field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related fields from an accredited university is required.
- Executive Office
- Human Resources
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.