Human Resources Specialist Dubai, United Arab Emirates. My client is a leading multinational with offices here in Dubai. They are looking for a HR & Legal Affairs Officer reporting directly to the Managing Director.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
My client is a leading multinational with offices here in Dubai. They are looking for a HR & Legal Affairs Officer reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Human Resources Specialist Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The HR Legal Affairs Officer will administrate and provide advice on a breadth of HR and legal affairs to the company. S/he shall contribute to the accomplishment of human resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of an exceptional workforce.
S/he will be tasked with mitigating the organization’s legal and compliance risks, who raise the awareness of legal and compliance obligations, and define, deploy, and sustain a robust compliance program across the company’s operations.
Human Resources Specialist Dubai. TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Working with various departments, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
· Recruiting staff, development of job descriptions, preparing job adverts, shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting candidates
· Planning and delivering training – on-boarding for new employees
· Interpreting and advising on business and employment law
· Implementing performance management, absence management, training, development processes
· Human Resources Specialist Dubai. Preparing employees manuals and handbooks
· Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
· Drafting and/or revising various documents of legal nature, ensuring that obligations stemming from legislation and regulations currently in force are complied with
· Assuming responsibility and maintenance of employee’s and various legal files and records
· Address all internal and external legal related matters, prepare and draft all required internal and external official corporate correspondence.
· Mentorship on material claims and warranties
· Managing external counsel litigation
· Drafting, reviewing, and mentorship on various types of legal contracts and agreements, including employment, distribution, alliance, supply agreements and contracts etc.
· Advise on legal affairs and risks, approval process, policies, and procedures
· Perform any legal tasks and responsibilities as required by the business.
· Conduct legal due diligence in support of company policies.
· Acting as a liaison between the legal department at the head office and the local legal
service provider to ensure legal and regulatory compliance of the company;
Human Resources Specialist Dubai. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
· A relevant Bachelor’s degree (e.g. LL.B.)
- Human Resources Specialist Dubai. Excellent knowledge in Labor and business law
- Proficiency in Human Resource Information Systems
- Good understanding of business processes and controls to manage information,
- personnel and facilitate decision-making
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- A good feel for cross-cultural differences, an open mind, and a flexible attitude
- Focus on achieving results and getting things done within a demanding organization
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in English and Arabic, French is considered an asset.
Human Resources Specialist. Skills and Abilities
- Strong critical analysis, planning, decision-making, and leadership skills
- A well-rounded personality with vision and energy and ability to promote and model teamwork
- Able to work collaboratively and creatively with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and solve multiple, conflicting demands
- Ability to meet the deadline in a demanding environment and ompleting priorities with accuracy and attention to details
- Human Resources Specialist Dubai. Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and work on own initiative
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Human Resources
Human Resources Specialist Dubai
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.