Human Resources Specialist Jobs. We offer you an exciting professional career, challenging tasks and a competitive salary package, in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies.
uawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei’s end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
Job title: HR Specialist
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Human Resources Specialist Jobs. Main responsibilities:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc.).
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc.) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.).
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
Human Resources Specialist Jobs. Required experience:
- Basic experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Studies or other relevant field.
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written is a must.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
What we offer:
We offer you an exciting professional career, challenging tasks and a competitive salary package, in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please send us your CV in English.
Important: To be considered for this role, applicants must be either EU-citizens or are eligible to live and work in Germany.
- Human Resources
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.