Human Resources Specialist Remote – United States. We are seeking a passionate, self-driven junior to senior HR specialist to take charge of all aspects of HR & Administration work in support of the employees in the USA.
Human Resources Specialist
Adagene, NJ, USA.
Adagene is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company with innovative antibody discovery and engineering technologies. Utilizing its proprietary Dynamic Precision Library Platform (DPL), Adagene is developing antibodies regulating T-cell immunity for drug development in immuno-oncology.
Human Resources Specialist Remote – United States
Currently, Adagene has a pipeline of six drugs at different stage of clinical trials. Adagene has its headquarter at Suzhou, China with global reach in the USA. For more details, please refer to our website: http://www.adagene.com/
Human Resources Specialist Remote . Job summary:
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven junior to senior HR specialist to take charge of all aspects of HR & Administration work in support of the employees in the USA.
At present, this is a home-based position, ideally at NJ, USA. He/She will report to the functional head of HR based in China. Due to the time difference, he/she should be able and willing to work at night sometimes.
Human Resources Specialist Remote . Job Responsibilities:
- Provide consulting services, guidance and advice to employees on human resources practices, policies, procedures, and matters.
- Conduct recruiting, job posting, interviewing, testing, hiring, onboarding, and offboarding, including maintaining staffing data to establish history and trends, and to develop staffing projections.
- Administer employee benefit programs, including sick leave, family care leave, state and federal leave programs, disability processing, and workers’ compensation.
- Ensure compliance with local, State, and Federal HR regulations and company policies.
- Contribute to building process and infrastructure for our growing team and company, with an eye for scaling and a mindset for efficiency.
- Provide administrative supports to the executive team such as travel bookings, reimbursement and so on.
Human Resources Specialist Remote .Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree with Some experience related to human resources or recruiting is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Federal, State and local HR regulations.
- High attention to detail and strong written/verbal communication are must-have’s.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Willingness to work extended hours, as required.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong organizational skills.
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
Human Resources (HR)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.