Implementation Coordinator – Muscat, Oman. The Implementation coordinator has the authority required to fulfill the functions, work tasks, and responsibilities stipulated above, only limited by Company rules and regulations.
- Ensure that personnel executing the services are well informed about Ericsson procedures and standards. including local OHS statutory requirements and work executed follows local laws and regulations.
- Secure that Ericsson procedures and standards are followed, and all activities executed is in accordance with Customer directives and standards
- Coordinate to global KPI customer requirements regarding site auditing of high-risk activities undergo an OHS site safety inspection using the Global Site Safety Inspection checklist.
- Investigate and resolve implementation problems and Act on findings or a reported issue.
- Implement a procedure and resolution of the issue, including infringements to OHS compliance.
Implementation Coordinator – Muscat, Oman
- Implement a requirement installation document as (SID & C-module) with follow up in each activity.
- Manage site roll-out with a focus on certain areas/clusters.
- Monitor the processes, way of working, instructions, etc. are well operational and defined, OHS KPI’s
- Agree, with a service provider and project, and follow-up time plan and scope.
- Report and act on deviations.
- Ensure that the activities requirements are followed and reporting the ongoing progress and incidents.
- Responsible to manage exceptions, slippage, and issues of priority, at the project level, escalating where required, and initiating proactive and mitigating actions to address the same wherever appropriate.
- Implement a procedure for Change Orders, Reporting, and monitoring the activity of change order request.
- Ensure that the activities will be processed with Ericsson Tools (SDE & RSA and SRS) or any new tools will be implemented in the project.
- Ensure and report the site is ready for acceptance.
- the Interface will be between Implementation Management from Ericsson and all ASP as well as Customers.
Implementation Coordinator – Muscat, Oman . Authorities, Decisions or Control:
The Implementation coordinator has the authority required to fulfill the functions, work tasks, and responsibilities stipulated above, only limited by Company rules and regulations. These authorities include but are not limited to:
- Access Customer network elements to implement agreed configuration changes.
- Represent Ericsson in project related technical customer meetings.
- Co-ordinate and instruct Supervisors and ASP as agreed with the Implementation Management and per project plan.
- Collect and have access to all information necessary for the fulfilment of the responsibilities.
Implementation Coordinator. Competences & experience:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs. Ericsson tools as Erisite
- Full knowledge in Ericsson product technology as 2G & 4G with M-MIMO, Baseband of 6000 series
- Full Knowledge in Ericsson Microwave product as Node of 6000 series and E-band product
- Full Knowledge in Ericsson Enclosure 6000 series and power system
- Several years of experience in this work area of responsibility
- Leading the Site supervisors and ASP team
- Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Planning & Organizing
- Following Instructions & Procedures
Implementation Coordinator. Seniority Level
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.