Industrial Bioprocess Engineer – Liverpool, United Kingdom. Recircle Rubber. Industrial Bioprocess Engineer
Industrial Bioprocess Engineer – Liverpool, United Kingdom
Recircle is a UK-based industrial biotechnology company, developing innovative solutions and materials for the circular economy that make a positive impact on society and our planet.
Recircle’s technology enables the world’s first ever high-quality recycling of rubber into new rubber goods. There are a number of additional promising technologies being developed by the company.
Recircle’s investors include some of the biggest and some of the most sustainable companies in the world, and following a recent major investment, Recircle is now expanding their Merseyside Research and Technology as well as Customer Technical support capabilities.
The centre is currently based at the former ICI research park in Runcorn, and will soon be housed in Recircle’s new industrial manufacturing facilities in the vicinity.
The facilities are equipped for advanced biotechnology and bioprocess research, advanced instrumentational chemistry, materials production and testing with a fully functioning biotech production plant for scale-up production and research.
Recircle is currently searching for a graduate in Bioprocess Engineering to join this rapidly expanding company.
The successful applicant will join a dynamic team where they will work closely with experts both inside and outside of the company, including leading experts from some of the world’s largest corporations, as they develop a rounded set of experience and skills across a range of interrelated disciplines.
This opportunity provides an excellent base to building a successful career.
Industrial Bioprocess Engineer. Key responsibilities:
· Operation of a bioreactor plant and technology transfer from R&D to manufacturing and operations team
· Manage daily operations, including clean room bioreactor operations, bioprocessing downstream operations and cleaning regimes
· Generation of standard operating procedures
· Update knowledge and understanding in support further process development
· Production of finished, customer compliant, batches
· Hands on maintenance, repair and intervention
· Compliance with all HSE requirements
Industrial Bioprocess Engineer. Key experience:
· Planning and organisation – ability to organise and prioritise workload
· Chemical engineering fundamentals – thermodynamics, mass, heat transfer.
· Proficiency in practical bioprocessing skills.
· Proficiency in practical engineering and electrical skills.
· Independent thinking and problem-solving
· Excellent observation skills and record maintenance
Industrial Bioprocess Engineer. Desired qualifications:
· BEng degree in chemical engineering, with biochemical engineering
A competitive market salary will be offered to the successful candidate
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.